Friday, February 16, 2007

Puzzle Update

I actually finished the puzzle on Monday (that's right, two days after opening the box), but I had people over on Sunday, February 10th for knitting/puzzling. Here are pics:









It's an Edward Gorey picture and it's pretty awesome. It seems to be some kind of performance featuring, among other things: a dancing dog, a man on a bicycle, a devil, a small, ugly child with an enormous head, and two angels with jello molds. I'll post more pictures of the finished puzzle later.

2 comments:

Julia said...

But wait, the fact that Audrey "had people over" in order to finish the puzzle does NOT mitigate the lameness of the fact that we started and completed a 1,000 piece puzzle in just three short days! Next thing you know, we're gonna start playing children's "edutainment" games for hours at a time--oh, right... well what about a Bingo marathon?

Unknown said...

you can diss me all you want, but keep your negativity off I Spy!!