Sunday, January 28, 2007

I recently joined Netflix (though I think I'll cancel before my two week trial is up, cause it seems stupid to pay for something I can get free from the NYPL), and my first selection was this movie from 1979 called Breaking Away. Inexplicably, it was nominated for something like nine Oscars, though James and I found it laughably bad (though still entertaining cause y'know, it's about a kid obsessed with bikes). There's a Jeff look-a-like in the movie--his real life name is Hart Bochner. I googled him to find more pictures so I could verify the likeness, and came up with these... This one is from some movie called Supergirl (do you see the resemblance?):


And this one is just some current publicity shot, but now we know what Cara is signing on for if she's in it for the long haul:

No comments: