Friday, May 18, 2007

Julia's Birthday Part One

I know, I'm a little behind the times, but I figure it's never too late to post some great pictures. About forty of Julia's closest friends showed up to help her celebrate the big 3-0. Hard to believe, right? But no worries, she still looks about 12. See?





It's like a pan-Asian convention in here.











I didn't even realize it until later, but I managed to capture the elusive Miss Shipra on film!!












Even Mattias showed up...not at all drunk. Don't ask me what Sang is doing, because I really don't know. Julia looks cute though!























Elliott's kissy face and Tara's big smile!!
















Roy and Julia increase their rapport by mirroring each other .




















Again, don't ask me about Sang...













You know what they say, it's not a party until someone (hopefully the mother of a small child) fashions a penis out of tin foil! Well, it makes Eric happy.














Getting later, drunker.










There's still more to come, but in a completely unrelated topic, James and Philip got themselves in Gothamist (and the online version of Pravda, of all places) for participating in Transportation Alternatives' annual commuter race. James was the car guy and Phillip was the subway guy. Both of them were beat by a nurse practioner named Luci on her bike!! Check out the link, there's a picture of Phillip and James looking sheepish (James look sheepish, Phillip just looks like Phillip), with Luci of course.

No comments: